EQF Level 5
This module covers key concepts and frameworks drawn from the operations management and hospitality operations literature. It explores the key concerns related to operations within hospitality and draws on examples and illustrations from different sectors of the industry.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject);
- a pass in English Language and Mathematics at MQF Level 3.
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience in an area related to this study programme.
This course is targeted at:
- individuals seeking academic and professional advancement in Hospitality;
- mid-career break professionals looking for opportunities to return or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- front office manager
- operations supervisor/manager
- customer service manager
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The module comprises
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates