6 Credits (ECTS)
You will gain knowledge on strategic management and its challenges, as well as look into strategic management processes, phases and benefits. This module will help you familiarise yourself with strategic management within the context of supply chain management and logistics. Furthermore, you will also delve into external and internal organisational forces and better understand the PESTEL framework and SWOT analysis, as well as the factors and steps involved in implementing a strategy.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs $6,600.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.