6 Credits (ECTS)
Procurement and Supply Management
This module focuses on organisational procedures and processes, including planning, risk management and data analysis within the function of procurement.
This module will delve into international sourcing, management and administration processes, as well as current issues relating to purchasing and supply chain management within an international context.
The module will also provide an in-depth understanding of procurement strategy and sustainability within the supply chain strategy, including supplier selection, the evaluation, negotiation and management of a contract, and how to analyse and design effective supply chain operations.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs $6,600.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.