6 Credits (ECTS)
Customer Relationship Management
This module provides an overview of Customer Relationship Management within the supply chain of an organisation. It delves into CRM strategies that help companies align business processes with customer strategies using people and technology analytics. You will examine the customer lifecycle from acquisition, development and through to retention. The module will also illustrate those practices, methods, strategies and technologies that are used by businesses to manage their relationships with customers.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs $6,600.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.