Accounting with Management and Analytics
The Diploma in Accounting with Management and Analytics is a Level 5 qualification of 60 ECTS that addresses the content typically studied for the ACCA and additionally addresses gaps in competences that are extremely important for professionals who aspire to managerial careers in finance. These include areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, FinTech, and Business Management.
Focus is placed on providing students with a solid foundation for the study of Accounting with Management and Analytics. Students will be exposed to fundamental principles across core disciplines in accounting, finance, management, and economics. In addition to the core units, students will undertake study units from the areas of FinTech (Introduction to Financial Technologies & International Financial Markets and Institutions) Artificial Intelligence (Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) and Business Management (Human Resources Development and Management).
The structure of this qualification is such that students will acquire MFHEA accredited qualifications at diploma (depending on the modules they study), while providing the students the opportunity to independently sit for ACCA examinations if they so wish.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- A related qualification at MQF Level 4
- Two ‘A’ Levels (MQF Level 4) or equivalent one of which should be related to Accounts, Business or Economics and a pass in English Language* and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent).
- Should students not satisfy this requirement, but have sufficient related experience, they will be subject to an interview by the board of admissions which will review their experience and qualification(s).
- Preference will be given to applicants having 1 year work experience related to the study programme.
- In the case of students who do not possess all the formal required academic qualifications, then the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process could be applied such that if evidence of equivalent learning is found then the applicant could still be accepted in the course. Such RPL process will subject applicants to an interview held with a board of experts within the field, chosen specifically by IDEA Academy, so as to verify their experiences and prior learning.
*Students whose first language is not English and do not possess an ‘O’ level pass in English Language will be required to demonstrate English language capability at IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.
This course is targeted at:
- Individuals seeking to advance their academic and professional knowledge in Accounting.
- Individuals wanting to pursue a wide range of career paths within the Accounting profession.
- Individuals wanting to enhance their ability to interpret, assess and communicate Accounts related information.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
You are required to complete all 7 compulsory modules to fulfil the requirements of this diploma.
Business and Technology
Introduction to Financial Technologies
International Financial Markets and Institutions
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
Human Resources Development and Management
🏁 Amazing! You’ve just achieved your Diploma.
Diploma in Accounting with Management and Analytics
How you’ll be assessed
The programme comprises a total of 7 modules.
Methods of assessment depend on the module and can be assessed in various modes.
Course Intake Dates
See what students have to say about our courses
I learnt a lot from my lectures at IDEA Academy. I very much recommend IDEA Academy – help is found every time you need it and they are flexible, especially towards part-time students such as as myself. My message to prospective students is that it is never too late to start or continue studying.
M.Sc. in Healthcare Management and Leadership
My experience at IDEA Academy was exceptional. IDEA have their students at heart and they provide a high level of support. They walk alongside their students throughout the entire journey to make it possible for them to succeed.
M.Sc in Healthcare Management and Leadership